Flake System - Our Most Popular Lansing and Grand Rapids Areas Coating Option
The most popular system provided by professional floor coating companies - We offer sixteen beautiful combinations or we can customize any combination look you want to match your decor or the colors of your favorite team.
Built with three layers for lasting strength, our flake system is a popular non-slip choice for garage floors, schools, locker rooms, and commercial showrooms. This system is made of 100% polyaspartic solids to give it superior durability, including chemical and abrasion resistance and UV stability.
2-Coat High-Build Color Flakes System
Benefits Of A Polyaspartic Coating
- As little as a 5-6 hour application and walk-on return to service.
- All season application in 0° - 100° F temperatures.
- Similiar to the Quarts System, Manufactured with polyaspartic resin technology, a two-component coating system.
- Up to 4 times more durable than epoxy flooring.
- Seamless flooring with a tough, hard, pore-free finish that seals the surface.
- Colors will not fade or yellow due to age or exposure to sunlight or UV lighting.
- Virtually maintenance-free! Sweep or wet mop for a like-new finish.
4x More Durable Than Epoxy Flooring
- Resistant To Chemicals
- Scratch Resistant
- Chip Resistant
- Color Won't Fade Or Yellow